Recipe by Auntie Trudi
Yummy low fat recipe for a potato casserole. You'll want to eat the whole pan!
- 8 large russet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- Once potatoes are cool, grate them into a 9x13 pan.
- Cut off stems of green onions and throw away, then slice green onions into small pieces.
- Combine sour cream, onions, salt, and potatoes.
- Then melt butter and cheese in microwave for 2 minutes or until it looks like it's melted good.
- Pour butter and cheese over potatoes and mix up well.
- Flatten out the potato mixture and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.