Recipe by Charlotte J
If you are a mushroom lover you have to try this sandwich! This is so good! I think my daughter and I could live off this sandwich! The mushroom stem was cut even with the cap and it cooked up fine. So you don't have to remove the whole stem.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 large portabella mushroom, stem removed
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- 0.25-0.5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sprig parsley, fresh cut up
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil 1 minute in a skillet.
- Lay mushroom in pan and sprinkle with garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Cover pan, lower heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes.
- Place cheese over mushroom.
- Cover and cook until melted.
- If you'd like, clean out the gills of the mushroom, but this is not necessary.