Charlotte J's Note:
If you are a mushroom lover you have to try this sandwich! This is so good! I think my daughter and I could live off this sandwich! The mushroom stem was cut even with the cap and it cooked up fine. So you don't have to remove the whole stem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil 1 minute in a skillet.
- 2Lay mushroom in pan and sprinkle with garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley.
- 3Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- 4Cover pan, lower heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes.
- 5Place cheese over mushroom.
- 6Cover and cook until melted.
- 7If you'd like, clean out the gills of the mushroom, but this is not necessary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Portabella Mushroom Burger
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 268.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g