Recipe by CJAY
From Ms. Stevens at Madison middle School.
Top Review by Erie Railroader
This recipe for Pork Chops is absolutely fantastic. Using good center cut chops is a key ingredient and the chops will be fork cut tender. I also think this recipe would work equally as well with chicken breast as well! Railroader Wilmington, NC
- 4 pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 283.49 g can mushroom soup
- 99.22 g can French fried onion rings
- 177.44 ml water
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml rosemary, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from chops. Coat chops with flour, salt and pepper. Cook until brown. Combine soup, water, ginger, and rosemary;pour over chops. Sprinkle with half the onion rings. Cover and bake at 350* for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining onion rings and continue cooking for 10 minutes.