Recipe by CJAY
From Ms. Stevens at Madison middle School.
Top Review by Erie Railroader
This recipe for Pork Chops is absolutely fantastic. Using good center cut chops is a key ingredient and the chops will be fork cut tender. I also think this recipe would work equally as well with chicken breast as well! Railroader Wilmington, NC
- 4 pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from chops. Coat chops with flour, salt and pepper. Cook until brown. Combine soup, water, ginger, and rosemary;pour over chops. Sprinkle with half the onion rings. Cover and bake at 350* for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining onion rings and continue cooking for 10 minutes.