Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an incredible decadent popcorn treat. It reminds me of the expensive ones you can buy at gourmet shops.
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pretzels and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter and toss.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave, uncovered at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Spread on foil-lined baking sheets.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, heat milk chocolate, uncovered at 50% power until melted. Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Let stand in a cool place until chocolate is set.
- Store in airtight container.