I made this for one of the RSC contest and never posted it. This is full of goodness from the Artichokes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, shallots and herbs. This can be put together very quickly with jarred ingredients from the pantry and fridge.
- 1 pizza dough (Pizza Dough Bread Machine , your favorite or store bought)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 14.79 ml pine nuts
- 29.58 ml asiago cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4.92 ml dried Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough. Brush olive oil on dough.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on dough.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.