1/8 Photos of Gourmet Pizza
I made this for one of the RSC contest and never posted it. This is full of goodness from the Artichokes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, shallots and herbs. This can be put together very quickly with jarred ingredients from the pantry and fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (Pizza Dough Bread Machine , your favorite or store bought)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 14.79 ml pine nuts
- 29.58 ml asiago cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4.92 ml dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Roll out dough. Brush olive oil on dough.
- 3Arrange remaining ingredients on dough.
- 4Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs