Recipe by Rita~
I made this for one of the RSC contest and never posted it. This is full of goodness from the Artichokes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, shallots and herbs. This can be put together very quickly with jarred ingredients from the pantry and fridge.
Top Review by Wish I Could Cook
Yum! Great combination of flavors! I really enjoy pizza without tomato sauce and this one was a big hit. I subbed non- dairy cheese but otherwise followed the recipe. Will make again for sure!
- 1 pizza dough (Pizza Dough Bread Machine , your favorite or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning