Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this for one of the RSC contest and never posted it. This is full of goodness from the Artichokes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, shallots and herbs. This can be put together very quickly with jarred ingredients from the pantry and fridge.
- 1 pizza dough (Pizza Dough Bread Machine , your favorite or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough. Brush olive oil on dough.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on dough.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Yum! Great combination of flavors! I really enjoy pizza without tomato sauce and this one was a big hit. I subbed non- dairy cheese but otherwise followed the recipe. Will make again for sure!
Amazing! This was an awesome pizza that really did come together fast and easily! I am not sure whether I liked the pine nuts or not. They added a crunch that was very unusual but good. This was perfect for our Friday night pizza night! AND it is actually FASTER than waiting for delivery! *Made for Beverage Tag*
This is really gourmet pizza!!! I love the flavors, just a wonderful combination!!! This is a winner, thanks!!!!!!!!