1/3 Photos of Gourmet Pear, Walnut & Gorgonzola Pizza
Engineer in the Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is adapted from eatingwell.com. This can be served as a lunch or dinner, or cut up in pieces and used as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Heat oil in non-stick skillet, add onions and saute until softened (7-8 minutes). Add pears and saute for 2 more minutes.
- 3Add vinegar and pepper and keep stirring until all liquid is evaporated and onions are covered with a glaze.
- 4Divide the mixture between the wraps. Add the cheese and walnuts.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Pear, Walnut & Gorgonzola Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 239.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas