Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
The success of this recipe will depend on the quality of your mustard powder so try to use a good quality, this is the easy recipe but needs some chilling time.
Top Review by Robirdie
I have made this mustard a few times, sorry I have not rated it. It took a few bites to like this, now I like it on just about everything. Cause it is a hot mustard. I have cut down on the dry mustard I have gone to half, cause I don't like it so hot. I didn't have any duck sauce when we had fried rice so I used this and it was good on it. I have used it on chicken, pork and fish. So now I keep a jar in my refrigerator for everyhting. Thanks
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup mustard powder (can use more to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together vinegar and mustard (you must use a whisk not a spoon it makes a difference!).
- Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook, and stir for 10 minutes.
- Let sit to room temperature.
- Chill for 24 hours or more before using.
- Store in a glass container in the refrigerator.