1/1 Photo of Gourmet Mushroom Risotto
Italian style risotto that is full of flavour! Great when paired with grilled steak, any chicken dish or fabulous on it's own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan, warm the broth over low heat.
- 2Warm 1 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan over med-high heat.
- 3Stir in mushrooms and cook until soft. About 3 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and set aside.
- 4Add 1 tbsp olive oil and stir in diced shallots. Cook 1 minute or until soft.
- 5Add Arborio Rice and stir. Ensure evenly coated with oil. Rice will turn a pale yellow colour.
- 6Add the white wine and stir until fully absorbed.
- 7Add warm broth 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed. Process should take about 20 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat - stir in mushrooms, butter, chives and parmesan cheese.
- 9Serve immediately and enjoy with the remainder of the bottle of wine!
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Mushroom Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 1245.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g