Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
Mushroom fettuccini with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 4 ounces specialty mushrooms (Crimini, Shiitake, Enoki, Oyster, etc)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and minced
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- In a large pot, boil water and cook fettuccini according to package directions; drain, and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat, and sauté remaining ingredients until the vegetables are soft (3 minutes).
- Remove from heat; toss with hot cooked fettuccini.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.