Recipe by Anita Harris
This gives a wonderful taste to your grilled chicken.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I used two packages of dried Italian salad dressing mix because I didn't have any garlic & herb salad dressing mix. I followed the rest of the recipe as written other then I used chicken legs and thighs. I let it marinate overnight. I loved the taste of the skin from the seasoning.We all enjoyed this.
- 1 package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package dry garlic & herb salad dressing mix (If you can't find the dry herb and/or the dry garlic you can use 2 pkgs dry Garlic-Herb dressing-I u)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
- Place chicken in shallow glass dish or large zip-lock bag and add chicken making sure chicken is coated completely.
- Chill overnight, turning several times during marinating time.
- Grill chicken slowly, turning and basting often.