1/2 Photos of Gourmet Magazine's Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Rich and peanut-buttery tasting -- and kinda healthy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- 2In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg, then beat it into the peanut butter mixture along with the soda and salt until well combined.
- 3Roll 1-inch balls of dough and arrange them on greased cookie sheets.
- 4With a fork, flatten and make a crosshatch pattern.
- 5Bake until puffed and golden, about 13 minutes.
- 6Let rest on baking sheet a minute or so before removing.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Magazine's Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g