Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Rich and peanut-buttery tasting -- and kinda healthy too!
Make and share this Gourmet Magazine's Easy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg, then beat it into the peanut butter mixture along with the soda and salt until well combined.
- Roll 1-inch balls of dough and arrange them on greased cookie sheets.
- With a fork, flatten and make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 13 minutes.
- Let rest on baking sheet a minute or so before removing.
There was no temp for what to bake these cookies on, i baked mine at 350 degrees, came out nicely and were good. Good recipe, the grandkids loved with helping, we also added some choco chips 1/2 cup
These were tasty! I baked at 350 for about 10 minutes and they were done for me! :) LOVED the texture and it was quite yummy! Thanks for the recipe
Very good, DH loved them and I will make them again. So easy! I used chunky peanut butter because that was what I had in. I used splenda instead of regular sugar. You might want to add an oven temperature to bake them, I used 350f degrees and they were done in 11 minutes. It actually was quite a small recipe, I only got 22 average size cookies. Thanks for posting.