Moist, easy to make, and delicious. From Gourmet, July 2006.
Make and share this Gourmet Magazine's Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400°F
- Put liners in muffin cups.
- Whisk together butter, brown sugar, milk, and egg in a bowl until combined well.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add milk mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries gently.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.