1/1 Photo of Gourmet Magazine Tiramisu
Delicious tiramisu from the leading foody magazine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the SYRUP, combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar.
- 3Remove from heat, cool.
- 4Add coffee and optional brandy.
- 5For the FILLING, whip cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- 6Fold cream into softened mascarpone.
- 7ASSEMBLE a layer of the ladyfingers (or sponge cake slices) in the bottom of a shallow 2-quart baking dish or gratin dish.
- 8Sprinkle with half the syrup.
- 9Spread with half the filling.
- 10Repeat with remaining ladyfingers, syrup and filling, spreading the top smooth, using a metal spatula.
- 11Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.
- 12Immediately before serving place cocoa in a fine strainer and shake a light coating on surface.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Magazine Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: