Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
for the more sophisticated Jaffle experience.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 2 -3 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1 slice sweet pepper, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Plug in sandwich maker to get warm.
- Butter bread and place buttered sides together.
- Layer ingredients on and sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Place slice with ingredients onto sandwich maker and place the other side on top, buttered sided facing outward.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden.
- Serve immediately.