Recipe by Jolene Green
I think I got this from a Kraft magazine--so good!
Top Review by WiGal
Easy, healthy, and filling but wish the Italian taste had been stronger so will marinate/ refrigerate the vegetables in the dressing for a few hours before grilling. Thanks Jolene Green for posting. Made for My-3-Chefs '08.
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (6 ounce) envelopegood seasons parmesan Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lb small red potato, cut into quarters
- 1 zucchini, halved, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, halved, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium. Mix vinegar, water, salad dressing mix and oil in cruet or small bowl as directed on envelope. Toss with vegetables.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto double layer of heavy-duty foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packet on grate of grill. Grill 30 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and shaking packet halfway through grilling time.