Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Smoky, cheesy, crunchy, gooey, yum! PERFECT with a bowl of steaming tomato soup.
Make and share this Gourmet Grilled Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices French bread
- 1 slice smoked gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 slices roma tomatoes
- 3 -4 slices avocados, segments
- Spread garlic herb cheese on bread.
- Layer tomato, avocado, provolone and gouda.
- Butter outside of bread.
- Grill as you would a normal grilled cheese.
Great sandwich!! I love gouda and this was a great combo with the provolone and Alloutte spread. Served on a three-cheese semolina french bread which made it even cheesier! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
Absolutely delicious!! I am so glad I picked this recipe! For the garlic herb cheese spread I used Alouette Garlic & Herbs. I had trouble getting the cheese to melt but I think it's because I had too thick of a gouda cheese slice, and too thick of bread slice. Defiantly will be making this again it was a wonderful lunch! Thanks a bunch!! Made for PAC Orphanage Spring 08