A little twist on an old favourite. Oozing with cheese, in a crisply grilled bread, this sandwich is indulgent.
- Stir the cream cheese, Miracle Whip and Montery Jack cheese together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over half of the bread, top with a cheese slice.
- Place another slice of bread over the cheese slice making a sandwich.
- Spread the second amount of Miracle Whip over the bread, using it like butter.
- Turn the sandwich over, spreading it onto that slice.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and grill the sandwiches, turning once, until brown.