Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
A little twist on an old favourite. Oozing with cheese, in a crisply grilled bread, this sandwich is indulgent.
- Stir the cream cheese, Miracle Whip and Montery Jack cheese together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over half of the bread, top with a cheese slice.
- Place another slice of bread over the cheese slice making a sandwich.
- Spread the second amount of Miracle Whip over the bread, using it like butter.
- Turn the sandwich over, spreading it onto that slice.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and grill the sandwiches, turning once, until brown.
Fantastic sandwich!! My husband accidentally picked up cream cheese with chives, but it was still really, really good! Thanks for sharing with us.
oh wow! Can't get cheesier than this! I used regular mayo in first part of the sandwich and butter in second part. Instead of Monterey Jack (can't get it), I used grated sharp cheddar, and for the thick cheese slices I used gouda. Amazing cheese-pull when splitting the halves. Seriously wicked grilled sandwich. Kids and I all loved it and are still licking our greasy fingers. :-)
Very good with tomato bisque soup.I love cheese,especially dunked in V-8 tomato juice.One very good cheese sandwich.Thanks chef Dee.Rose of Sharon