1/1 Photo of Gourmet Green Beans
Cream Puff's Note:
This is a very special green bean dish for company or holiday entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook beans in boiling salted water only until about half-cooked; drain beans and set aside.
- 3Cut the bacon in small pieces and brown in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 5Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to bacon fat and drippings in skillet; saute until tender-crisp.
- 6In large mixing bowl, combine beans, bacon and sauteed vegetables with wine and cheese.
- 7Place mixture in casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 580.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g