1/2 Photos of Gourmet Girl's Famous Decadent Rich and Gooey Saucepan Brownies
Been making this recipe since I was a teenager, it is very easy and tastes a million times better than a mix! These are not cake style brownies, they are very moist and gooey, chewy, chocolaty and delicious! Pecans are my favorite but you can use any kind of nuts you like, macadamia nuts are wonderful in these too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350.
- 2Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in sugar and cocoa.
- 4Stir in the eggs, one at a time, and vanilla till just combined.
- 5Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 6Fold in the nuts.
- 7Pour into a greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
- 8Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- 9Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Girl's Famous Decadent Rich and Gooey Saucepan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g