Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
This french toast is super delicious. I always make extras and just warm them up on the lowest setting of my toaster for a quick breakfast. WWPP - 3 (including the bread)
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 20 pieces sprouted wheat bread (frozen)
- Mix first 5 ingredient, sprinkle Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Then whisk softly.
- Preheat griddle to 300, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Dip bread, wipe (I don't like them soggy, so I wipe them 3 times) and place on griddle.
- Cook to desired crispness, flip and cook other side.