Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from a dog recipe cookbook a friend put together for me. My dog loves these treats. He goes nuts while they are baking. LOL!
- 12 -16 ounces raw liver
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white flour
- 8 ounces Quaker Oats
- 3 beef bouillon cubes or 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 3 baking sheets.
- Chop the liver finely, by hand or in food processor.
- Mix flour and oats, crumble in the bouillon cubes, add eggs and the chopped liver.
- Add enough water to make a firm but slightly sticky dough.
- Spread evenly on the sheets about 1/2" thick.
- Dip a small dog-biscuit shaped cutter in flour before cutting out each portion.
- Remove uncut parts. Spread out on another cookie sheet and repeat. Bake 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for 2 weeks.