My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Debeard and scrub the mussels.
- 2Heat a large sauté pan, place the oil in the pan, and sauté the garlic and onions until soft.
- 3Deglaze the pan with the white wine over medium high heat, add the mustard and stir to combine.
- 4Place the mussels, cream, and clam juice in the pan.
- 5Cover with a second pan (inverted) to create a steamer.
- 6Lower the heat slightly and steam for 5 minutes.
- 7The mussels are done with the shells open and the mussels are firm.
- 8Heap the mussels in a large bowl and pour the broth over them.
- 9Serve with crusty bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Dijon Mussels
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.8
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 137.1 mg
- Sodium 790.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g