This is not your standard deviled egg recipe. A wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or a nice touch for an elegant buffet table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in small pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 mins.
- 2Drain Peel and halve cooked eggs lengthwise.
- 3Place 4 yolk halves in bowl.
- 4Discard remaining yolks.
- 5Add potatoes, sour cream, lemon juice, red onion, 2 teaspoons dill, and mustard to yolks.
- 6Mash with fork until smooth.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Fill egg white halves with seasoned yok mixture.
- 9Garnish each egg with salmon strip.
- 10Top with pinch of remaining dill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: