Submitted for Zaar World Tour 2006, a real veggie delight:D Very tomato-ey and colorful. If you prefer to make your own dough, we suggest Steve's recipe no. 8497 or littleturtle's recipe no. 112643:D
- 1 pizza dough (Boboli or Pillsbury, etc.)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups spinach leaves (fresh, or 1 cup defrosted frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret (small)
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped (preferably yellow or orange)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, slivered
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare pizza dough according to directions (if using a recipe) and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees (if desired, and omit this step entirely if using pre-cooked dough).
- Mix tomato paste with 1/4 cup water and add a bit more, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add garlic and mix well.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving a half inch or so for crust.
- Sprinkle toppings over pizza, more or less in order given. (If you prefer to end with the cheese, that's okay too.).
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and eat.