1/6 Photos of Gourmet Cruisers' Vegetarian Pizza
Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
Submitted for Zaar World Tour 2006, a real veggie delight:D Very tomato-ey and colorful. If you prefer to make your own dough, we suggest Steve's recipe no. 8497 or littleturtle's recipe no. 112643:D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (Boboli or Pillsbury, etc.)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups spinach leaves (fresh, or 1 cup defrosted frozen)
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret (small)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped (preferably yellow or orange)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, slivered
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Prepare pizza dough according to directions (if using a recipe) and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees (if desired, and omit this step entirely if using pre-cooked dough).
- 3Mix tomato paste with 1/4 cup water and add a bit more, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add garlic and mix well.
- 4Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving a half inch or so for crust.
- 5Sprinkle toppings over pizza, more or less in order given. (If you prefer to end with the cheese, that's okay too.).
- 6Sprinkle with seasonings.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Slice and eat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Cruisers' Vegetarian Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 500.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: