Recipe by laura mcneir
Great, low fat snack or gourmet appetizer. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream for an easy dessert.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together, flour, sugar and salt. Add water, 1 egg white and melted butter; mix well to make a stiff dough. Knead until dough is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 10 balls. Roll each ball on lightly floured surface until paper thin. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until crisp and browned. Cut into strips with pizza cutter while still hot, if desired. Enjoy!