- 1 cup dark cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamery butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon natural gourmet non-artificial-extract vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir cocoa into cold water.
- Add in sugar, seasalt and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring rapidly. Sauce will thicken after 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in creamery butter.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, then stir in natural gourmet vanilla.
- Cool completely stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate in glass bottle. Shake well before serving. Awesome over ice cream and as a replacement syrup for chocolate milk.