1/11 Photos of Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
I make these often for bake sales and around the holidays. They are so adaptable for any special event and great for all ages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt milk chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave (be careful not to burn in the micro).
- 2If you are using the white chocolate, wait until later before melting unless you can keep it over warm water.
- 3Dip each pretzel rod about 2/3 of the way up in chocolate.
- 4Lay on wax paper lined baking sheets, lining up the rods but leave a bit of space between them.
- 5Allow to set a little, but not completely dry (while waiting, make sure your white chocolate is ready).
- 6Dip a fork into the white chocolate and drizzle over the milk chocolate by gently swishing the fork back and forth over the rods but not touching them.
- 7Place your sprinkles or candies on a paper plate and roll each pretzel rod in desired topping (or just sprinkle on).
- 8Lay back on wax paper to set completely.
- 9These look great displayed in, or given in, a unique glass or mug.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g