I make these often for bake sales and around the holidays. They are so adaptable for any special event and great for all ages.
- Melt milk chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave (be careful not to burn in the micro).
- If you are using the white chocolate, wait until later before melting unless you can keep it over warm water.
- Dip each pretzel rod about 2/3 of the way up in chocolate.
- Lay on wax paper lined baking sheets, lining up the rods but leave a bit of space between them.
- Allow to set a little, but not completely dry (while waiting, make sure your white chocolate is ready).
- Dip a fork into the white chocolate and drizzle over the milk chocolate by gently swishing the fork back and forth over the rods but not touching them.
- Place your sprinkles or candies on a paper plate and roll each pretzel rod in desired topping (or just sprinkle on).
- Lay back on wax paper to set completely.
- These look great displayed in, or given in, a unique glass or mug.