Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up the other day when my boyfriend wanted something quick before going back home. (he lives an hour away) i had the chicken already cooked in the fridge, it worked out awesome! any questions, email me. chicken, shrimp, vegetables and sharp cheeses! lots of sharp, prominent flavours. quick and easy to make. for a vegetarian one, just cut out the chicken and shrimp :)
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 large portabella mushroom cap, diced
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- blue cheese
- heat olive oil in a medium sized pan, add chicken. cook until brown. add in portabello, onion, and garlic.
- pour in balsamic vinegar, make sure everything is coated. Add in shrimp, all you need to do is heat it.
- place the slices of swiss cheese right onto the ingredients in the pan. shave the blue cheese in to the pan over the swiss. Wait for the cheese to melt.
- While the cheese is melting, take your 1/4 cup of sour cream and mix in the dijon mustard. set aside.
- separate the mixture in the pan so that half is on one side and half is on the other, place each side on a tortilla shell. add as much of the sour cream/dijon sauce as you would like to the wrap.
- wrap and eat! :).