Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I developed this recipe because I feel that most chicken salad recipes do not have enough zest to them. This is easy and tastes delicious.
- 1 large cooked boneless skinless chicken breast (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- salt and pepper, according to your taste (if needed)
- Mix ingredients together (don't make it mushy).
- If it is not wet enough add a little mayonnaise.
- Best if refrigerated for at least 3 hours before serving.