- 8 chicken breasts (I use boneless skinless but bone would work also)
- 2⁄3 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 pints half-and-half (1 pt is plenty)
- parsley flakes
- 1 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously butter casserole dish (9 x 13) and spread onion soup mix evenly over bottom dish.
- Put chicken on top.
- Mix the wine, soup and half and half.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley, slivered almonds and some paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (325) until done, about 2 hours.