Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried this recipe. If you try it before I do, let me know what you think!! (Prep time doesn't include overnight refrigeration.)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Rinse and dry chicken breasts.
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and spices.
- Add chicken, coating each piece.
- Let stand, covered, overnight in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, remove coated chicken and roll in crumb/nut mixture, coating evenly.
- Arrange 4 breasts at a time in "circle fashion" in a shallow baking dish, thickest portion to outside.
- Cook on High power for 6 minutes per pound, or until juices run clear.