Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite. It's quick and yummy, and very nutritious when served with a side salad.
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 -5 slices bacon, cut in 1 inch slices
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Saute onion, celery, mushrooms with cut up bacon til onion is transparent.
- Place into greased casserole dish with cooked macaroni.
- Add can of mushroom soup dilulted with half a cup of milk Mix well.
- Top with buttered crumbs.
- Bake 350 30 mins til bubbly.