Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A delicious homemade version of this wonderful cheese spread - if you like the name brand store bought version you are going to LOVE this!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, not margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fines herbes (or pinch each of thyme, oregano, rosemary, marjoram, basil, dill & sage)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (Dried or Fresh)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in a container, letting it mellow at least 12 hours.
- Freezes well.