Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this with your favorite burger accompaniments: sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes or lettuce.
Make and share this Gourmet Bleu Cheese Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground beef with gourmet sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Form into four patties.
- Divide each patty through the center and flatten.
- Make four double-decker patties by placing 1 ounce of bleu cheese on one patty and covering with second patty.
- Pinch edges to seal cheese inside.
- Grill or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, etc.
Everyone loved the flavor of the Yoshida sauce in the ground beef. Very flavorful and everyone squealed in delight when they found the blue cheese hidden in the middle. I served these burgers with tomatoes, lettuce and red onion. Thanks for making my little party a huge sucess, HouseDragon.
Excellent Burger. I did not know what Yoshida Sauce was but "Googled" it and saw that it was Teriaki sauce so subbed with one I had on hand. Teriaki and Blue cheese - East does meet West and very sucessfullt too! I put extra cheese, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and mushrooms on the burger - Thanks House Dragon for a burger that stays in my collection