1/2 Photos of Gourmet Bleu Cheese Burgers
Serve this with your favorite burger accompaniments: sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes or lettuce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef with gourmet sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 2Form into four patties.
- 3Divide each patty through the center and flatten.
- 4Make four double-decker patties by placing 1 ounce of bleu cheese on one patty and covering with second patty.
- 5Pinch edges to seal cheese inside.
- 6Grill or pan fry to desired doneness.
- 7Serve on buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, etc.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Bleu Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.1
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 821.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Yoshida gourmet sauce