Recipe by HouseDragon
Serve this with your favorite burger accompaniments: sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes or lettuce.
Top Review by Merlot
Everyone loved the flavor of the Yoshida sauce in the ground beef. Very flavorful and everyone squealed in delight when they found the blue cheese hidden in the middle. I served these burgers with tomatoes, lettuce and red onion. Thanks for making my little party a huge sucess, HouseDragon.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef with gourmet sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Form into four patties.
- Divide each patty through the center and flatten.
- Make four double-decker patties by placing 1 ounce of bleu cheese on one patty and covering with second patty.
- Pinch edges to seal cheese inside.
- Grill or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, etc.