1/1 Photo of Gourmet Belgian Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate recipe is a sumptuous Belgian luxury that any chocolate lover will love. The true gourmet will serve this hot chocolate with a dollop of whipped cream and might just go straight to heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start off by mixing together the milk and the vanilla bean in a saucepan.
- 2Heat the milk on medium flame.
- 3Do so till you see the appearance of bubbles around the edge of the saucepan.
- 4Reduce flame.
- 5Add the chocolate pieces.
- 6Whisk occasionally, until melted.
- 7Remove from flame.
- 8Remove the vanilla bean.
- 9You may rinse, dry and save the vanilla bean to use later on in another recipe.
- 10If the milk is too thick, add some more milk to thin it.
- 11Just before serving, whisk the milk vigorously to create alot of foam.
- 12Serve with a smile!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Belgian Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: