Recipe by Bugmom in Denver, Co.
My mother used to make this recipe often and all of us kids loved it. I dont know how it got the name Gouloush since it isnt really but this is what she called it and so will I. Some people insist Chicken soup is the best thing for a cold but when I get sick with cold or flu this is the only food I crave and eat. I suspect it is all the veggies and tomatoes and the vitamins in this recipe. I usually double the recipe but will start out with Moms'original recipe.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (15 ounce) canundrained corn
- 1 (15 ounce) canundrained green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canundrained tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet brown hamburger till there is no pink.
- Drain well.
- Transfer hamburger to large pan.
- Add corn, green beans, tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat ands simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty french bread or cheese and crackers.