Noodle beef stew in the slow cooker...easy comfort food!
Make and share this "goulashy" Beef Stew for the Slow Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean boneless beef cubes
- 15 ounces celery, chopped
- 15 ounces carrots, chopped
- 2 medium onions, diced (7 oz)
- 2 1⁄2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth (add more or less, depending on how "brothy" you like it.)
- 16 ounces frozen baby peas
- 6 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute, dumpling size
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canspetite diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT noodles in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours, stirring occasionally if you can, until beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles and cook on LOW for 1 hour, or until soft.