Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Goulash was a staple of my mother's menus when I was growing up. I found myself craving it one day and threw together this soup for a quick and hearty meal.
- 304.75 g condensed tomato soup
- 304.75 g water
- 236.59 ml macaroni, cooked
- 226.79 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml frozen corn
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- Prepare tomato soup with water as directed on can.
- Brown ground turkey with onion and garlic.
- Add parsley and seasoning to soup.
- Stir corn and turkey mixture into prepared soup.
- Add macaroni and simmer for 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired.
I gave this recipe 3 stars. I made this for my families dinner. My newphew 6 and niece 8 really liked this soup. I thought this needed more like salt, pepper and garlic powder. I doubled the recipe when I made this except I didn't double the seasoning. The only changes I made were to cook the turkey first then I added the tomato soup. I cooked my elbows right in the soup so nI added a cup or 2 more water. Over all I'd make this again with some seasoning adjustments. Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
This was so easy and tasted great. I was waiting for my bread to bake and the liquid from the soup was absorbed into the noodles so I did add a cup of water mixed with beef bouillon granules. Great homemade soup fast and yummy! Thanks for posting!
We really enjoyed this and my husband called it a "definite keeper"! I used ground beef, frozen mixed veggies and beef broth in place of the water bkz I'm not a fan of tomato soup. It was great!