1/2 Photos of Goulash Soup
Goulash was a staple of my mother's menus when I was growing up. I found myself craving it one day and threw together this soup for a quick and hearty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare tomato soup with water as directed on can.
- 2Brown ground turkey with onion and garlic.
- 3Add parsley and seasoning to soup.
- 4Stir corn and turkey mixture into prepared soup.
- 5Add macaroni and simmer for 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 6Top with grated cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goulash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 478.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: