This is a Rachael Ray recipe that I found in Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine. It has a lengthy list of ingredients, but it sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (a generous handful)
- fresh dill, finely chopped (a generous handful)
- 2 teaspoons smoked sweet paprika (2/3 palmful)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, patted dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 4 individual brioche rolls, split (any eggy roll will work)
- unsalted butter, softened, for spreading
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced and lightly salted
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced crosswise and lightly salted
- 8 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1Place ground chicken in a bowl with the scallions, parsley, dill and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Combine the mixture with a fork and form into four 1-inch-thick patties.
- 2In a heavy nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat, making sure it coats the pan. When the oil is hot, add the burgers and cook for 6 minutes on each side.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Place the red peppers, sour cream and shallot in a food processor. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds. Transfer to a small dish.
- 4Toast the rolls under the broiler and spread lightly with softened butter. Slather the rolls with the red pepper sauce. Set a burger on each bun bottom and top with the radish and cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves and the roll top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goulash Burger
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers