Recipe by carole in orlando
One of my husbands favorite meals is Goulash. Over the years I have jazzed it up alittle, and this is the outcome. It makes alot, so for leftovers I put it in a baking pan with cheddar cheese on top and heat it, making a little variation.I served this with Herb Bread # 27646
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can campbell tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons goya sofrito sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar, depending on taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and set aside.
- Brown meat, bell pepper, onion and garlic until meat is browned.
- Season with Lawry's and pepper.
- Drain off any fat.
- Add next six ingredients to skillet and let simmer a few minutes.
- Combine pasta, and meat/tomato mixture in a large pot and let simmer over very low heat for about 1/2 hour to let flavors meld.