Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by CATHY53. "A wonderfully filling recipe."
- 16 ounces lean ground beef or 16 ounces soy crumbles or 16 ounces ground chicken or 16 ounces even ground turkey
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 3⁄4 cups whole wheat noodles, dry
- Brown and drain ground beef, or the meat that you decide to use.
- Add water, carrots, onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles.
- Add peas and noodles to vegetables.