Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great one dish meal for a hungry family. Serve with salad and french bread.Enjoy!
- 1 lb stew meat
- 2 minced garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces cheese tortellini
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Chop onion, slice mushrooms put in skillet with minced garlic and stew meat; cook and drain.
- Boil water for pasta and cook according to package.
- Add tomato soup and diced tomatoes to skillet mixture.
- When pasta is done combine with meat mixture put in a 9x13 dish mix in cheeses and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.