Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy to make skillet meal that tastes great.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 4 -6 cups cooked macaroni (or pasta of choice)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While preparing pasta, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in skillet with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add tomato soup and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste and serve.