Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom made this for years and I NEVER liked it. Once out on my own, I decided to try it. I followed her recipe exactly and boy, was it delish! She served hers with mashed potatoes. I prefer mine over rice.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄2 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- mashed potatoes or rice or noodles
- Combine all ingredients in skillet and cook on low heat for approx 1 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or over rice or noodles.