Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
There is so many different versions of this dish. This one comes from one of my many recipes. "Home For The Holidays" which is a veterans fundraising cookbook.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- cayenne pepper
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Cook macaroni as directed; do not add cheese.
- In an 8-inch skillet, add hamburger, cheese and onion.
- Cook until meat is well done.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings; simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add tomato mixture to macaroni.
This is defintely a keeper since my 6 yr old liked it. I also loved it too. Defintely beats regular ol spaghetti.